Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rules Of Contents Insurance



In Paradise Paper launched a concursito to navidad.El period closed on 15 this month, but I am more vague than the Kings, I have not updated my blog today ... And that gets me about Silsine reviews that pa that ... but I am in many hours to create low, with 200 things started and unfinished.
Since this time there was a time for filing this, I had no choice but to finish it, and here it is.
are trying to do a job (LO, mini or whatever) with our 5 favorite Christmas. It is true that I have more than 5, but I managed to condense in:
Snow
1.-2.-
lights
3.-
Family Tree
4.-5.-The markets

I did a mini, which is what I love about this hobby our album with a glove as Maya Road and embellishments and papers ... BG! Eskimo Collection Christmas Kisses this is amazing ... encantaaaaaaaaaaaa me.
The cover is painted with blue and white acrylic. The ABC is one of those little ones from Making Memories and the bonds of everything I've caught out there.
There goes ...







That's it for today ... I hope you enjoy. The winner will be published next week on social networking Paper Paradise.
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment