Monday, June 1, 2009

High Colonic Enemain Nj



On 1 albums in Germany is finally over ... yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Here
fabric ufffffffffffff time ... ... loads of pages and work, but I'm very happy.
I'll put just a few today, because if not, just until doomsday. Tomorrow, more.

The album is made with a set of papers they gave us at the workshop, several brands. Also fabric, cardboard, rubons Pink Paislee, Stamps Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts alphabet, and most importantly .. absolutely everything handmade by yours truly, bone, binding, ringing, inner envelopes, costuritas ... (Here thank god I had the invaluable help of my sister, because I'm a dunce with the sewing machine ... pending) Thanks a lot, Martaaaaaa:)
This translates into an enormous amount of hours and planning .

Here are the results:


























This

is it for today, I have to go to bed ...
Hope you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment