Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home Made Remidies For Bloting Belly



Another album finished! Although this is not the thing I did in Germany, is homegrown, a work that was outstanding after the days when my entire family came to visit and way to see the Expo Zaragoza.
Those were great days and had to put on record in some way ... and what better way to do an MA for the occasion, no?
Me and bind-it-all have our best and our alone ... do not get along too well, so when I close the bug, I have always Ahuevo.
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy .... what despair, God miooooooooo ... I swallowed 20000 tutorials and no way. They all are so perfectly round, you'll quickly see them, but to me, na na.
See if you get the hang of once.

Well, after the relevant roll, here's the album:










are not all the pages, but essentially everything is. I used basic role
grayish blue and yellow papers Offbeat collection of BG. Alphabets
Thickers (American Crafts) and rubons Creative Cafe.
To see the detailed photos, as always, click on them.
Until next time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment