Saturday, January 8, 2011

Knox Bible Translation Online

:

surprised I write to you today, January 7, but I want to clarify certain things that have happened since I send my letter full of dreams in which I asked to light the streets of Alcaniz, who most recently as the council does not pay the electricity bills is complicated because there is light, and also that pagarais of your pockets, that's what I guess you are Magicians and you can make money, all the debt owed by the city of Alcaniz.

I can tell you that this year I have been very good, I reported all the negative that the City Council and censoring was done constructively, as stated in my column, everything that was wrong. He helped everyone who needed it.

The only thing I asked in my letter was to solve the problems of municipal treasury for many children of Alcañiz may have the gifts they had requested and even to enjoy the Roscón of Reyes that his parents had been happily buying money due to them.

expected an exciting message from you to the future of Alcañiz but you said we just had to go running, swimming or cycling. I had to do a lot of sports. I guess you were joking and that you were you staying with us. Because
Alcañiz about going to swim is complicated because we have a pool, shot glass model, which can not swim in peace and in which young alcañizanos who like swimming, and boys and CNBA girls can not train normally. I run because it depends on what time and if you start to make the bank's night is dark Guadalope result is that the City does not pay their bills. In fact Majesties would not know if the turkey race last December 31. Alcañiz that day with half participating in the race with more history was Blasco Alcaniz Street unlit and between the pivots, banks and the trees seemed more an obstacle than a sansilvestre.

What's good for cycling also difficult because the gap is quite pronounced. Melchor next year I invite you to go cycling in the Round of Caspe, the only bike path is in Alcaniz, you'll see that piece of slope.

spiteful But I'm not I give you a second chance to meet one of my wishes. I ask only that on 22 May, during the elections, you return to Alcañiz full of hope and you to change things a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment