Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bone Spurs After Extractions

Album Album Benito Benito 1

Here I have finally finished a mini that had ever in my head. More or less has remained as he had in mind, but not quite ...
Initially thought to make black and white photos that were entirely the same color as him, but in the end I opted for the color, so it is not so monotonous.
What if all papers white and black, Doodlebug and decorations around a bit I've been collecting with the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking this album. It also covers some adornillo more out there, but hey, in essence, is finished.
The only problem is how close the "board" between the 2 pages of the album, because it is made on a book of children and bright colors are original. I tested with black acrylic paint, but when dried and shelled out just what is below.
Mecagüenlaleche is that the damn book is as plastic and do not know how to fix this ... Any ideas?? I would of pearls ...

I'll put half of the photos, and the rest I leave for another entry, if not, it is very long ...











bonico Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... what is my kitty, mareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... jejejeje

0 comments:

Post a Comment