Monday, April 27, 2009

How To Stop A Spin Bikes Wheel From Squeaking

Album Donna Downey Time flies ... 2

This update often not going to take me to ruin bloggeril ... lol (I hope not ...).
See if you upload more, but lately, it leave it all to mean ... I'm in a vagoooooo.
I'll show you a little job I did the other day for one of these challenges we propose Dalis.
This time we had to follow a few rules:
* A single photo in color or black and white.
* Use paper in black and white or cream and black.
optionally * Use ONE COLOR besides these, adornments or on paper.

After much it over, thing I have to say, I'm an expert, I decided not to add this complementary color because I was loved as such. Only black and white.
the end I Like so much that I'm going to frame! jajajaja



Now I've discovered that there is a world apart from Basic Grey papers I used to use a collection that was a long time unused. Is Red, Black & Cream Leaves autumm both the black print like the basic black paper mariposa.El Bazzil.
The picture is great. My mother playing with me, back in 74 in one of those rare occasions when I was not crying ... hahaha.
Under the photo, a strip of these definitions of 7Gypsies that was just perfect.
The title is made with stamps from Making Memories and white acrylic ink rubons Doodlebug.
A cosidito with white thread to mimic the flight of the butterfly and ... TACHAAAAAAAAN ... over!
Hope you like it as much as me ...
comentarios.Hasta Thanks in advance for the next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment