Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brazilian Cam Models Names



almost 1 year ago I attended a workshop of the labor UNBELIEVABLE Donna Downey by Anke of 1 WS . The truth is that the work we did was amazing, a beauty and of course I had taught, upload it today, I have nothing new ... Jejeje .
Some will sound a lot, because there I met lots of crazy even scraperas like me or even more ... It was great to put faces to blogs that normally visit, and also to meet other girls who have no blog, but I will this in quantity ...
delighted to have known (but do muuuuuuuuucho time now, he had not mentioned ...) Alicia, Tania , Rosana , Bea , Liana , M ª José, Simone, Ellen and Donna (I apologize because I'm sure I missed someone leave, although there graphic evidence attesting to the meeting).

Here is this wonderful album made with paper and fabric:

















never too late if that is good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment