Thursday, November 25, 2010

Steaming Kates Playground

Alcañiz Another was that possible? Impossible Love

I was in the Plaza of Spain, was a bright spring morning. The citizens were demonstrating about a problem they had, I could not see the signs they carried in their hands. Among them I identified many of the associations that showed alcañizanas stand firm in their demands.
Then went out the doorway of the gate of the City Mayor, who reassured and debated with neighbors about their problems, he was accompanied by his partners in government and other opposition councilors who also spoke with neighbors and proposed solutions.
I followed my footsteps through the streets of Alcaniz that were especially clean, sweepers greeted me smiling. At one point I met a local couple who showed excited before the transfer of units that the City had provided them. I spoke of some new units, equipped and employed a workforce increased substantially for the benefit of alcañizanos.
All shops were open through the work of commercial development that the City had begun.
I went to the neighborhood nursery and INAEM office was empty, its leaders told me that we had full employment Alcañiz and now dedicated their efforts to develop training for careers. Excited
walked to the Old Town where a group of women chatted about how good it was the city, the integration work for the benefit cultural diversity. I looked at the entrance to a bar where people of different nationalities came in smiling and talking in all kinds of languages \u200b\u200bsome did not understand, I care little. I watched the TV that had a picture of the castle and a caption that read: Alcañiz city of Concord.
A woman fainted in the new main street and the unit was 061. The attending quickly. At one point I listened as the doctor told the ambulance driver who had to take it to the new hospital in Alcaniz. Atrium
was open and full of people speaking in English and Italian. I asked them who they were and they did in Alcaniz. I spoke of F1 Grand Prix of Aragon that weekend was held in Motorland.
excited I ran to my house to tell my friends via email. Alcaraz was a reference in Aragon. At one point in the race stumbled.
I fell out of bed and woke up. Everything had been, unfortunately, a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment